Opening Classroom Procedure:1. Enter the room quietly.
2. Put your lunch box away.
3. Un-stack your chair.
4. Hang backpack on the back of your chair.
5. Place agenda on desk to be checked. Open to correct date.
6. Copy tonight’s homework in agenda.
7. Place homework in homework bin.
8. Sharpen only two pencils.
9. Begin morning work!
1. Place agenda on desk for teacher to check. Open to correct date.
2. Clean desk and work area.
3. Gather all materials with your agenda.
4. Place your materials and agenda in backpack.
5. Stack your chair and collect lunch box when you are called.
6. Sit on floor in front of classroom and wait to be dismissed.
90-100 = A
80-89 = B
70-79 = C
60-69 = D
0-59 = F
Anti-Bullying Policy 5.9:
Bullying of any form will not be tolerated within my classroom. It will be reported to the appropriate administrator.
Bullying is defined by the Schools Board of Broward County as “systematic and chronic infliction of physical hurt or psychological distress on one or more students or employees..." BCPS
I will keep my hands, feet and objects to myself.
I will listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
I will treat all adults and peers with respect.
I will raise a quiet hand.
I will keep my area clean.
Amazing Star: ( Purple) Students performance is amazing. Automatic treasure box prize.
Excellent Dolphin: ( Blue)Student is working beyond average.
First Infraction: Verbal or Visual Warning ( Green) Every student begins at this point at the start of the day.
Second Infraction: Official Warning (Yellow) Explicit Corrective Feedback is offered
Third Infraction: Time out (Orange) Student must fill out “Think it Though” form. Corrective Feedback is once again provided.
Fourth Infraction: Time out (Red) Student must fill out “Action Plan”.
Parent is contacted and “Action Plan” must be returned to school with parent signature.
Severe Infraction: Classroom Removal (violent behavior or excessive classroom distractions. Student will receive a official county referral).
*Clip may be moved back ONLY ONCE a day.