Junior High 2011-12 Supply List
- Trapper Keeper with 3 rings
- 3 Packages of Loose- Leaf Paper
- Pencils (No Pens)
- Zippered pencil pouch with holes
- 4 – Three-hole plastic folders (red, blue, green, purple)
- 6 Composition Books (NO SPIRALS)
- Calculator [Texas Instrument –TI- 30Xiis OR TI-34ii]
- *USB Flash drive (minimum of 64 MB)
*Returning Students do not need a new USB Flash drive
- All students must bring trapper keeper to each class.
- The trapper must contain a folder for each subject according to our color coding system.
- The folders must have three holes and placed inside the rings of the trapper keeper in order of the students' daily schedules.
- We will have periodic trapper checks, which will count as an organization grade for each student.
- Students, place all completed homework assignments in the correct folders and do your best to remain organized.
- Parents, please sign your child's assignment book daily.
- The teachers often put important notes about homework and/or behavior in the assignment book.
- Red- English Language Arts
- Blue - Social Studies
- Green- Science
- Purple- Math