I earned my BA in English at Sonoma State. I earned my teaching credential at San Francisco State University. I did my student teaching at Hoover Middle School 6th grade English and 6th grade Chinese Immersion English.
I’ve substitute taught for not only other English classes but also art classes, photography classes, history classes, and elementary school. I’m willing to sub for any subject and any grade level for any amount of time from 1 class period to 1 semester.
I have taught all grade levels from caring for babies in a nursery on Sunday mornings to K- 12th graders. I worked a few days a week at a “one room school house” after school program in SF. Helping students K-5 with their homework teaching them cooking.
After earning my credential
- September of 2008 Jesse Bethel High School in Vallejo where I finished my BTSA training. I also subbed during my free period
- English, World History and Film appreciation at a court and community HS in San Mateo
- substitute teaching for FSUSD
- and that lead to a summer school teaching position teaching English SRA Decoding Class at Dover Middle School.
- Dixon teaching 7th grade English Summer School