- Eat a good, healthy breakfast each morning. Children who eat breakfast are able to focus more and have higher test scores.
- Set aside a regular time to do your homework. Select a place that has minimal distractions.
- Check your child's folder daily. Please and return any forms promptly. If you lose a form there will be another copy placed on this website. Just download it, print it out, and return it to school.
- Read, read,read. Your child should be reading fifteen to twenty minutes a night and completing a prompt in their reading log.
- Go over your child's homework with them. Sign their agenda after making sure that they have completed all items. For the most part,most homework will be sent home on Monday and will not be checked until Friday.
- I will send home a newsletter the first day of every school week to help keep you informed on what is happening in the classroom. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- I will give a minimum of a week notice before any test is given. Please do not try and do all of the studying the night before the test.