Eman Ibrahim Al Tawil
P O Box: 6894Sharjah U.A.E
Tel No: 00971-50-4555499
Date of Birth: 18.9.1976
To work for a prestigious organization, which offers challenging position, career advancement compatible with my appreciative knowledge and professional experience.
Al Andalus Private School
Newly opened school in Dubai, which offers Arabic and American curriculum to its students.
Position: Math Supervisor and teacher for grade 11 & 12Location: Math Department
- Effectively manage the Math Department in the School.
- Maintain Trouble free environment
- Insure a high number of students to pass the SAT exam
- Teaching Math and SAT to 11 & 12 grade.
- Insure a well understanding for the Math subject by all students.
- Preparing periodic exams and projects.
- Correct evaluation for students and identifying the week points that needs enhancement in every student.
- Insure that all grades submitted by the teachers in the department reflect the correct student’s positions.
- Handling students with special needs.
- Preparing and organizing Math contests through the school.
Dubai National School
One of the leading schools in the U.A.E, with 3 branches in the country.
1.8.2000 to 30.6.2004
Position: Math TeacherLocation: Al Barsha Branch
- Full time Math Teacher for grades 10, 11, & 12.
- To insure the Math curriculum meets with the USA accreditation requirements.
- Teaching Math for high classes in the school according to the American Curriculum.
- Timely submit ion of grades and marks
- Error free grades
- Revision of curriculum provided to students.
- Work hand in hand with the accreditation committee
- Preparing all the documents and projects required for the accreditation committee in regards for the Math Department in the School.
One of the prestigious Universities in Canada located in Nova Scotia, in the city of Halifax.
Position: Substitute Math Teacher
- To replace any math teacher when required.
Position: Assignment Marker.
- Liaised with university Professors
- Marked assignments and quizzes submitted by students
- Providing correct written answers
Bachelor in Math & Chemistry Dalhousie University Halifax, Nova ScotiaCanada
Continuing Education Internet SpecialistICS Canada
MontrealCanada Academy of LearningHalifax, Nova Scotia
Canada Young Adult Prep “People Ready for Employment”YMCA of Great Halifax/DartmouthCanada
1. Math 4190- Differential Equations (Master Program)
2. Math 4220- Introduction to Partial Differential Equations (Master Program)
3. Math 4400- Mathematical Modeling III (Master Program)
4. Math 4290- Biological Mathematics (Master Program)
5. Math 3110- Differential Equations
6. Math 3120- Differential Equations
7. Windows 98,2000, and Windows XP
8. Public Speaking9. Introduction to WHMIS “Work place materials hazardous Information System”
- Honor list on Fall 1997
- Honor Program thesis “the effect of toxicant on biological models”
Computer knowledge : MS Office, Windows 98, 2000, and XP, Netscape and Explorer
- Marketing on the Net- Bringing the internet in house
- Excellent team player, self-motivated and proactive.
- A self starter, quick learner and able to handle multitasks.
- Time Management: Ability to work under tremendous work pressure.
- Strong Client and account management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments.-Driving-Languages