With high-speed connectivity, a good router will make your life easier. However, not all routers have the same installation and configuration procedures. It is dependent on the model and the brand. A Tenda router can be the greatest option if you intend to install a router. With IEEE802.11n capacity, Tenda routers are high-quality and efficient. It has a delivery and connectivity speed of up to 300 Mbps when used with a wireless router. As a result, a Tenda wireless router is suitable for browsing the web daily. Let's have a look at the process of Tenda AC1900 setup. The process will be some for other Tenda routers.
Steps to Set Up Tenda Router
Like most other modems and routers, a Tenda router is simple to set up. If you follow the procedures below, you'll have a fast WiFi connection in minutes.
- The first thing is to configure the router's physical connection. Make all essential connections once you've discovered an excellent location for your router.
- Open a new page in web browser and type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. You'll be sent to the login screen.
- Press 'Enter' after entering your default username and password, which is generally 'admin.'
- You'll now be prompted with the 'Welcome to Setup Wizard' window.
- After clicking on 'WLAN Settings,' go to the 'Basic Settings' option. The name of your wireless network will be displayed here. Change 'SSID' to 'tenda123,' then finish the configuration by entering your username and password.
- Select 'apply' under your IP address's channel six.
- Then pick the 'Security' tab from the 'WLAN Settings' menu. Now it's time to update your password.
- As your 'Security Mode,' make sure WPA-Personal is selected.
- While you're at it, change 'AES' to 'WPA Algorithms,' then save the changes.
- Find the name of the newly created wireless network. After you click it, a window will display on your screen.
- Enter your password as directed. For performing the Tenda AC1200 setup, you can follow the same steps.
Now, you are all done with the setup process. Follow the above simple series of steps as outlined, and you can configure any model of the Tenda router.