A Peak At This Week!
This week, we are focusing on the Sunshine State Standard of Speaking and Listening.
- Working together to create class rules. We will listen to each other and work together to create these rules.
- Insects! We will be describing are favorite and least favorite insects. We will also be drawing them to take home.
- "Welcome Back" School Assembly. We will have our listening ears on and remain quiet during the assembly.
- Getting to know my classmates. We will be describing our families to our classmates and tell them about our favorite place to go with our family.
- Learning about Labor Day. We will listen to our teacher describe this holiday and participate in a special art project!
- We will know each other's names by listening and practicing
- We will know where all of the school supplies are
- We will raise our hand when we would like to speak and listen to our classmates when they are speaking
- We will not interrupt our neighbor
*Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all! ~Elizabeth Momberg (email@example.com)