Do you wanna improve your pronunciation?
Do you want to learn new words and phrases?
|The best way to improve your pronunciation is to practice speaking with your friends, family members and native speakers. If you can't hear how you sound, or feel how your mouth moves by combining certain vowels and consonats, you will be uncomfortable and scared to speak in English. The more you practice the more confident you will become. FIGHTING!||In your free time, watch international news, look for English speaking TV shows and movies on your television or by surfing the internet. The most important thing to remember is to listen and not just read the Korean subtitles. One of my favorite websites is TED TALKS, to view the whole website in Korean visit http://www.ted.com/translate/languages/ko|
?Check here often !!!
- Lesson That’s too Bad -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hK4PJw3VKA
- Kids React to Grumpy Cat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIQTNhZyWGE
(Intermediate & Beyond):
- Steve Jobs - No Big Deal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3a8m51ERkA
- Soul Pancake – snap your joy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1noJWMNxRM
- A Pep talk form Kid President to you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gQLqv9f4o
- Kid President on CNN -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh55AXheTF0
- Our Deepest Fear Poem -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8-8_RI3NY
Music with Lyrics:
- Maroon 5 - Payphone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHtz6ZlFEgM
- One Republic - Good Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdatUnGzq80
- Jack Johnson - Upside down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnWvF7YXvho