Welcome to what we are learning! I will update this section monthly with some of our monthly learning goals.
- indentify US coins
- write a number with the cent symbol to describe the value of a coin
- use relationships to count by twos, fives, and tens to determine the value of coins.
- identify upper and lower case letters
- sequence the letters of the alphabet
- recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., capitalization of first word, ending punctuation)
- Life cycles of animals such as frogs, chickens, fish
- landforms such as mountains, plains, oceans, deserts.
- state and national government and roles