No talking in class, No hable en clase
The classroom is for learning and we have much to do. La clase es para aprender y tenemos mucho para hacer!!!
1. Begin taking out the required materials. Saque los materiales requeridos
2. Place homework folders/notebooks in the proper homework box.
3. Work on that day's brain stretcher.
4.begin the day's lesson. As a student, I will:
Mr. Clavijo’s Reinforcement Menu
- Always do my best work.
- Be kind and helpful to my classmates.
- Show respect for myself, my school, teacher, and classmates.
- Obey classroom rules.
- Show respect for property of others.
- Come with my homework and my supplies.
- Believe that I can and will learn.
- Spend at least 15 minutes each day studying Spanish at home.
- Talk with my parents about Spanish activities.
|Spanish book||Spanish dictionary|
|Toy car||Teacher helper|
|Craft time||Silly sock day|
|Wear a hat in class||Video-game|
|Wal-Mart credit card||Write on board|
Talks with teacher
|Visit with a buddy|
|Help a younger (Spanish)||Extra free time|
| smile||Singing contest|
|Compliments||Approval of other students|
|Teacher approval||Compliment chart|
|Class movie day(Spanish)|
|Ice cream party||Singing contest|
| Visit to another class||Garage sale (save coupons)|
|Popcorn party||Directs Spanish store|
Certificate of Achievement
|Good new letter|
|Coupons (to buy merchandise)||High Grades|
|Recognition in class|| |