Know how help is Craft Glue Applicator
Many customers ask us what Craft Glue Applicator is better or what they are used for, here we will give you a brief summary of our favourites so that they know them.
Mono multi: Two dispensers in a single ergonomic applicator: Fine point for small areas. Wide point is for large areas. It is ideal for paper, photographs, cardboard, fibbers and buttons, etc. Chlorine free, non-toxic, washable, for removable use and permanent use. Type of drying: Fast. Personally I recommend it for 3D crafts with papers.
Mono aqua liquid blue: It is versatile and transparent Craft Glue Applicator. It also has two dispensers.
- What hits? Any type of paper, cardboard, moderates (glued to a paper). It is not suitable for bonding cloth, metal, ceramics ...
- Type of drying : Quick
- If Acrylic Paint Pen has not been more than 5-10 seconds it can be taken off relatively easily.
- Does it shine once dry? No, once dry it is completely transparent and opaque
Glossy accents: It is bright and transparent glue with multiple functions.
- What hits? Virtually any type of material since it is an ultra resistant glue.
- Type of drying : Slow, app. 1 minute
- We have more time because it takes off easily but are careful! If we are not going to paste anything again where the glossy accents was, we will have a bright area.
- Special point: Once dry it gives volume and shines a lot, like a resin once dry. If we stick a wood and have put too glossy, or remove it immediately with a paper, or we will have a bright area where it is known that there has been glue. Glossy accents have a double function: it sticks very well if we put it under an object, and it makes it shiny and resistant if we put it on top.
Runner: It is the most appropriate when we are starting with scrapbooking. It is glue that can be easily put on and removed.
- What hits? Especially paper because it is not as strong as others.
- Type of drying: Medium
- Can I take it off easily? Very easily. With this glue we can take it off completely and re-paste it without problems. And the same if we are not sure to put some element and we want to move it afterwards.
- It is very comfortable to work in bindings, but it is more expensive than other wet adhesives.
Glue pencil Quickie Glue: To work in a practical and precise way, allowing making small strokes and drawings it is best Fine Tip Applicator.
- What hits? You can use glitter, glitter, and confetti or apply sheets of foil on it to decorate your projects scrapbooking, art journal, card, collage, etc.
- This Pencil will allow you to highlight straight lines, curves or precise points, draw or make patterns, paint polka dots or easily paste small pieces or embellishments.
- Type of drying: Fast.