The perfect combination of the computer embroidery machine hook and the action of the thread take-up rod constitutes the basic elements of the embroidery machine. It can be seen that the effect of the hook is very critical, and the user has high requirements for its quality. Look at the quality of the hook, mainly to look at the appearance and performance. Appearance, you can visually see the luster and roughness of the surface of the hook, check whether there are traces or rust on the surface; in terms of performance, the inspection points of the sewing performance focus on whether the wire is broken, whether the wire is good, whether it is floating, Whether it is a card line, whether it jumps, whether it is wrinkled, etc., then listen to noise and look at durability. Here high speed cap embroidery machine we briefly introduce the structure and function of each part of the hook. The structural anatomy of the hook is given in the figure below, and the names of the parts are given.
1. Wire piece (large shuttle). It is a piece of spring steel that is screwed to the outside of the bobbin case. Used to limit the needle loop that is hooked by the tip of the shuttle to slip outward at the shuttle root B. Its curved edges help to tighten the bottom line in the stitch.
2. Bobbin case. Fasten the screw on the lower shaft and run at a high speed along the ring guide C (guide tooth) on the shuttle at 2nr/min (n is the speed of the embroidery machine). Use the shuttle tip A on it to thread the needle loop of the pinhole attachment. The groove (guide groove) D of the inner wall of the bobbin case cooperates with the convex guide tooth C on the shuttle frame.
3. Off-line hook. Attached to the bobbin case with a screw, it is a half-moon guide. The multi-head towel mixing embroidery machine first function is to press the annular guide rail C to cooperate with the groove D to prevent the shuttle frame from falling off the bobbin case; the second is to use the curved pointed tail on the needle loop to catch the needle loop during the contraction process. The wire loop that is pulled out on the needle tip plays a guiding action on the wire loop when the thread take-up rod is taken. The mandrel F at the center of the bottom of the shuttle is used to support the bobbin case and the bobbin.
4. Bobbin. The loop is placed on the hollow shaft of the bobbin case and is a wire frame around the bobbin thread (bottom line). In the embroidering, when the shuttle thread is twitched, it is free to rotate around the bobbin for the bottom line.
5. Shuttle frame positioning hook. One end is fixed on the bottom of the computer embroidery casing, and one end flange is embedded in the bobbin positioning groove E to prevent the shuttle frame from rotating and fixing it in the correct position. In fact, according to the different hooks (3 in the figure), the commonly used hooks can be roughly classified into three types: A type, B type, and BOH type. The B-type hook is shown in the above figure, and the A-type hook is usually used on the embroidery machine.
6. Bobbin case. Accommodates and supports the bobbin. The center has a hollow shaft which is sleeved on the shuttle mandrel F and is fixed to the shuttle frame by the shuttle door 9, and does not rotate with the bobbin case during operation. The outer part of the bobbin case is equipped with a rubber band 8 to adjust the tension of the bobbin thread.
Type B is a thin material and a thick material. Since the moon ring tongue is a long head, the off-line time is kept longer, the loose wire is reduced, and the effect of preventing the float line is obtained, which is a commonly used model in sewing. BOH type is suitable for medium and thick materials and thick materials. The length of the tongue of the moon ring is shorter than that of the B type, between the A and B types. Whether using a thick line or a small force line, this type of hook can prevent floating lines.