Gemstones are very valuable and attractive. These minerals are cut, polished, and transformed into jewelry pieces. There are about more than 200 varieties of natural gemstones. Gemstones are minerals that have been chosen for their beauty and durability, then they are cut and polished and then used as jewelry. They are also known as gems, precious stones, jewels, or semi-precious stones. Most gems are minerals, but some like pearl and amber are organics. Living organisms create these materials. A mineral is created inside the earth. For gemstone buyers, durability and wearability is usually a high priority. Most gemstones are hard but some soft minerals are used as jewels because of there luster and other physical properties. Uniqueness is another characteristic that provides value to gems. All over the time gemstones have pleased and fascinated people all around the world. Colorful gemstones are supremely priced and are used and adored in many ways. These unique products of nature have influenced many mystics, astrologers, philosophers, and fortunetellers to bring out the unusual powers od the gemstones.
Different gemstones have different powers and qualities.
- Garnet Gemstone is believed to protect the wearers from the nightmares and is said to light up the nights. Also, for the travelers, Garnet Gemstone protects them from accidents far from the home.
- Amethyst Quartz, the word amethyst is a greek word meaning intoxicate, in ancient times it was believed that this Purple Quartz protected the owner from alcohol toxication or drunkenness. Amethyst Quartz is a semi-precious stone and commonly used in jewelry.
- Aquamarine gemstone, This stone is a symbol of youth, health, and hope.
- Emerald Gem is related to the planet mercury, mercury is related to wisdom and intelligence. People wear it for a healthy and prosperous life. It is believed that it brings success, wealth, and happiness.
- Topaz Stone is stone to manifest the intentions. Topaz crystals that are honey yellow, yellow orange-brown, blue, pink, or clear are highly valued.
- Peridot is the birthstone for the august borns. It was believed that peridot was a gift of mother nature to celebrate the creation of the new world.
- According to Astrology rubies are to be worn for success and growth in businesses, jobs, social status, authority, and self-confidence. Ruby is a great everyday gemstone to wear. With a hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale and toughness rated excellent, it is one of the most durable gemstones of the Planet.
- Actinolite, It is a magnificent stone for both physical and spiritual relief, and is used for any of the chakras. It is used for stabilizing the energies of the heart and is known to produce calming energies and acknowledgment.
- Blue topaz is related to courage and conquering fears and hurdles. It is an ancient stone for writers, scholars, artists, and intellectuals since it is useful for encouraging higher thinking. It is said to simplify mental suffering and promote fidelity, and friendship.
- Iolite is said to be the stone of eternal observation. Also thought to be useful for the removal of debt and to increase financial responsibility.
- Jade is a stone of calmness and to reduce anxiety, fear, and to promote good luck. An ancient charm for gardeners, jade is said to ensure abundant harvests. Jade gemstones include the refined varieties of jadeite and nephrite, as well as jade omphacite, jade-albite, and maw-sit-sit.