SBCGlobal is a popular email service provider which has always provided amazing email services and is known for its remarkable features. If you are an SBCGlobal user, you must know how great it works. If you use SBCGlobal a lot, you must configure your SBCGlobal account in iPhone as it will provide you with better mail management, and you'll be able to access your mails from any location. If you wonder how do i setup my sbcglobal email on my iphone, then read the guide thoroughly and follow the instructions properly to complete the setup.
Steps To Setup SBCGlobal Email On iPhone:
Here are the steps mentioned below, following which you can setup sbcglobal email on iphone :
1. Firstly, go to the "Settings" option.
2. After that, you need to scroll down the menu and choose "Mail."
3. Now, tap on "Accounts."
4. Next, tap again on "Add Accounts," and now, choose "other" and select "Add Mail Account."
5. Type in your name and description.
6. Then, enter the SBC Global email address and the password in the respective field,
7. Tap POP.
8. Now, update the incoming mail server as inbound.att.net.
9. Next, you are required to type the SBC Global email address and then password again and Tap "Next."
10. Now, update Outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net.
11. Enter the SBC Global email address & password once again.
12. Lastly, tap the "Save."
Your SBCGlobal email account has been set up on iPhone successfully.
Setting up SBCGlobal email on iPhone will help you manage your mails more efficiently. By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily set up SBCGlobal email on your iPhone. Hope you find this guide helpful and informative.