- RESPECT –no bullying, name calling, pushing, hitting, laughing at, etc.
- No talking when someone else is talking. Raise hand.
- Stay seated in seat unless instructed to get up.
2 tickets will be given to students at the end of each day.
- 1 is for all homework completed
- 1 is for on task and following the rules all days
- Additional tickets may be distributed for extra good behavior or acts of kindness
- Tickets can be saved and redeemed on Fridays for prizes ranging from 15 to 30 tickets.
- Offense 1=verbal warning
- Offense 2=in class time out
- Offense 3=call home
- If the problem persists a behavior contract will be made.
- If the student’s behavior puts in anyone in potential danger, he or she will be required to meet with the principal.