If you are absent :
- If your parent/guardian did not pick up your work: you need to see Mrs. Dalton the morning you return. If you know you will be absent in advance let me or Mrs. Dalton know so we can get your work together, and you can pick it up before the day you miss (this is an option that gives you extra time to work on your assignments).
- You will have until the next class period to complete your absent work.
- If you miss a lab you will need to come in on your own time to conduct the experiment. Please clear this time with Mrs. Dalton.
- If you miss a test you will need to come in on your own time to take it. Please clear this time with Mrs. Dalton.
- Absent Work will have notes on what to do, but if you have questions I am avaliable every morning at 6:00 in Mrs.Precure's room. Mrs. Dalton is also avaliable every morning at 7:30.