For more on copyright, visit copyright.gov.
For more information on plagiarism, visit plaigiarism.org
To avoid plagiarism when writing, use Grammerly's Plagiarism Checker.
For more information on Fair Use, check out https://www.xavier.edu/library/about/documents/Copyright_9-23-08.pdf
- Copyright in General. (n.d.) Retrieved June 28, 2018 from https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html
- Walsh, K. (2016, May 7). Understanding the Complexities of Fair Use, Creatively and In the Classroom. Retrieved from https://www.emergingedtech.com/2016/03/understanding-fair-use-complexities-classroom-content-creation/
- What is Plagiarism? (2017, May 18). Retrieved from https://www.plagiarism.org/article/what-is-plagiarism
- Cyberwise. (2015, February 3). Creativity, Copyright, and Fair Use For Ethical Digital Citizens. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7QmSKHCQoY
- Brock Library. (2014, September 2). What is plagiarism and how to avoid it. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmab92ghG0M
- Copyright Clearance Center (2016, April 22). What is Fair Use? Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfxIg-atmgM
Images Retrieved From: