6th Grade Science
Items you need for your science adventure:
- 3-ring binder - unit organizer
- pens and pencils
- assignment book
- text book
- good attitude
- be on time & be ready to learn
Lab worksheet: due 11/8/08
(all homework is placed in the "Homework" basket)
1. Respect each other - use your best manners.
2. Be ready to learn - bring all materials to class, turn assignments in on time.
3. Treat the school and personal property respectfully.
4. Safety ! Safety ! Safety ! Follow the Safety Rules for Scientific Experiments.
Homework questions or classroom concerns - e-mail Mrs. Steele at
FUN FACTS ABOUT MRS. STEELE:
· Graduated from Benedictine University with a degree in Elementary Educations (k-9 certification). She has a Middle School endorsement and is emphasized in General Science, Biological Science, Physical Science, Social Science and Mathematics. (this makes her great at Trivial Pursuit)
· She is married and has three boys (22, 17 and 14 years old). She is living in a zoo which has 1 dog, 2 cats, 3 bearded dragons, 1 crested gecko, 1 spotted gecko, 3 turtles, 1 toad, 1 frog and her husband just added a ball python named “Jack”.
· She loves to watch sports and used to play volleyball and softball. She likes football, baseball and basketball and her oldest son is trying to get her to like hockey. Her favorite teams are the Cowboys, the Bulls and yes, the Cubbies. Her favorite players are her boys, where she spends a lot of her time in the bleachers.
· When she is not at school or doing “homework”, you can find her in the garden or playing computer or Wii games.