Hi Students! I am so excited to spend this next year with all of you! I have a lot of fun activities planned for this year. Here are a few simple guidelines to remember and follow through out the year.
Rules for the Classroom
1. Please respect any authority figure that may enter into the classroom, whether that be another teacher, principle, or parent.
2. Have respect for one another and their property.
3. Rasie your hand and use inside voices.
4. Do not leave the classroom unless instructed.
5. A homework packet will be given on Monday of each week and due Friday of the same week.
These are just a few simple guidelines to follow. Other rules will be explained in class, like when to sharpen your pencil or go to the bathroom. Follow these and everything will go great!