The Canon Pixma MG3620 printer allows you to connect the device through a Wi-Fi network. You can share the printer with anyone in your home or office without the use of cables. Check out the procedure for the Canon Pixma MG3620 wireless setup and see how to perform it.
Before Starting the Wireless Set-up Connection
Right before starting the wireless connection setup, you need to ensure several things. Some of the things are listed here.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- If the printer is turned on, then the ON lamp on the printer will lit.
- When the printer is performing printhead alignment, cleaning, or any other process, then you need to wait for the above-mentioned process to complete before starting the setup process.
- If the Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is flashing, then you should press the stop button.
Connecting Canon Pixma MG3620 Wirelessly Using Control Panel
Let’s see how to perform the Canon Pixma MG3620 Wi-Fi setup by using the printer’s control panel.
- Until the light glows, hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Press the color button and click on the Wi-Fi button.
- You need to check whether the Wi-Fi light glows or not and the on lamp remains lit.
- Now, install the driver and software of the printer on the computer to continue with the wireless setup.
- Insert the installation disc into the CD drive.
- With this, the setup program will start automatically.
- When the installation is completed, a message will pop up on the screen.
- Now, tap on Exit to finish the setup. You can start printing now.
Follow the above-mentioned basic steps to connect the Canon MG3620 wireless setup using the control panel.
So, these are some of the guidelines that you need to do to perform the Canon Pixma MG3620 setup. Follow the instructions to complete the setup.