QUIZ & TEST CORRECTIONS
Corrections can be both optional and assigned, however, may not always be offered.
To be accepted and receive credit for corrections, please use the following format:
1. Use a separate sheet of loose leaf OR type and print (or email it to me).
2. Write the question number.
3. Restate the question in a sentence, completing it with the correct answer.
4. In parentheses after the sentence, write the text page number OR the EXACT section in your notes where you found the answer (at least: Roman Numeral Heading then Capital Letter heading).
5. Which of the following did not serve as a U.S. president in the first 50 years of our nation's history?
a. Abraham Lincoln
b. George Washington
c. John Quincy Adams
d. Ronald Reagan
5. Ronald Reagan did not serve as a U.S. president in the first 50 years of our nation's history. (p. 928) OR (I. Reagan in Power, A. The Reagan Victory)