This is your Homework Contract for the week of June 11th. The time next to each assignment is how long you should spend on it. If you complete it before time is up, that is fine. If you have not completed it during that time, your parents may sign the paper noting you worked the full amount of time. Also, the due date is given next to each assignment. You will be given the week’s assignments on the first day of each week so you can stay organized and plan your time. Please be sure to read over both your Agenda Book and Homework Contract each night so you don’t miss anything. Plan your time carefully and do your neatest, most complete work.
*If you have not brought in your American Legion Park permission slip, please bring it in A.S.A.P so that you can attend the trip.
Field trip to American Legion Park
- Arrive to school on time.
- Wear comfortable clothes, especially sneakers for the walk over.
- Bring a bag lunch and a lot of water. We don’t want you to get dehydrated.
- Apply sunscreen and bug spray before arriving at school.
- Bring any approved “fun”, but remember, you are going to have to carry it all the way to and from the park.
- Be ready to have a great day!