HP Color Laserjet Pro M254dw Setup
Bought a new HP Color Laserjet Pro M254dw printer?
Here are the simple steps to assist you in the HP Color Laserjet Pro M254dw setup.
- Firstly, peel off the tape and open the printer package.
- Secondly, check for all the significant attachments such as power cord, software installation CD, reference guide, ink cartridges, etc.
- Most importantly, make sure to remove all the tapes from inside the printer.
- And now, fan a stack of paper and insert it into the input tray and adjust the width guides.
- Plugin the power cord to the printer and then connect to the electrical wall outlet.
- After that, power on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Further start with the initial setup.
- Choose your language, choose your connection method.
- Insert the toner cartridges.
Moreover, follow the steps below to connect the HP printer to the Wireless network.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Setup option.
- And then touch Wireless Menu and touch the Setup Wizard option.
- After that, the printer searches for the networks and then connects the printer to the wireless network.
Meanwhile, download and install the printer driver.
- Firstly, go head to the HP website and then select the model of the printer.
- On the other hand, check for all the details that are shown with the driver file.
- Click to download the file.
- After that, you can find the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start with the installation process.
- Finally, the on-screen prompts will guide you to complete the installation process.
You can contact our expert team for further clarification regarding the HP Color Laserjet Pro M254dw setup. Call us @ +1-844-876-5110