Limited Time Offer: Get 2 Months of ABCmouse.com for only $5!

Reading Challenges

Reading Problems

The NICHD has a website with a wealth of information on Reading and productive Reading Activities. They state that approximately 75% of children will learn to read reasonably well whatever the method used to teach reading. However, the remaining 25% require "systematic phonics instruction" to learn to read well.

Many of these 25% children are thought to have various learning disabilities. While I am not trained in the area of children's education or learning disability testing - from the reading I have done my recommendation is that if you have a child that is a poor reader, work with your child and expose him or her to "systematic phonics instruction". I believe you will be well pleased with the results.

Click Here for a summary and overview of Reading Problems
Get 2 Months for $5!