Please understand that your child's success in math is a team effort. I am willing to do whatever I can to help in this effort.
Some things you can do to support your child:
- Continue to encourage them to do their best and ask questions
- Remind your child to read through their spirals
- Homework - ask to view their homework. They should have it even if they are finished with it. I rarely pick up homework before the due date, so that parents can see what their TopCat is doing in class.
- Visit math websites for additional support:
- Encourage your child to attend tutorials for individual assistance.