The following is the list of classroom rules that the students have helped me to compile:
1. Show respect to everyone in the classroom, including yourself.
2. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
3. Listen and follow to all directions.
4. Be in seat on time and prepared.
5. Follow all other district and school rules.
1st offense - Warning
2nd offense - Detention
3rd offense - Referral
I believe good behavior should be rewarded. Every time that I "catch someone being good," the student will be given a slip of paper that can be turned in for one extra credit point or used as currency in the classroom store.
If everyone follows these rules, we should have a great year!