Test Grading Scale
Marking Period Grading Scale
4.0 – 3.5
3.4 – 2.5
2.4 – 1.5
1.4 – 1.0
0.9 – 0.0
- Pen/Pencil (pencils encouraged)
- Loose Leaf Paper
- Graphing Notebook or Paper
- Scientific or Graphing Calculator
Classroom Expectations & Discipline
The expectations of my classroom are as follows:
1. We will be respectful.
2. We will be on time.
3. We will come prepared.
4. We will not eat or drink.
5. We will not use prohibited devices.
All school rules and classroom rules will be strictly enforced. The success of your child will depend on their attitude and behavior, as well as their capability. Their attention must be given at all times to understand the material. Your child will be earning a unit of credit toward graduation and needs to realize the importance of success in this course. The Shield will be assigned if any of the following are not followed.
1. Not having supplies – paper, pencil, workbook, etc.
2. Talking or roaming the classroom without permission.
3. Disrespecting another person, or property.
4. Miscellaneous-anything not covered above that would cause disruptions in the learning process.