WELCOME! Below you will find general information about my classroom and helpful links for parents. Lesson plans and assignment information can be found in the class links at the top of the page.
Mrs. Bergmann's Schedule
- 1st (8:30-9:23) English - P102
- 2nd (9:28-10:25) Math- P102
- 3rd (10:30-11:25) Science - P102
- 4th (11:30-12:25) Lunch/Office Hour - P102
- 5th (12:30-1:25) Community Living Skills- P102
- 6th (1:30-2:25) Community Living Skills- P102
- 7th (2:30-3:25) Prep
- Respect your peers, your teacher, and yourself at all times.
- Bring all required materials with you EVERYDAY!
- Arrive to class on time. If you are not in your assigned seat when the bell rings you will be counted tardy.
- Participate fully in class discussions and activities.
- Homework must be turned in on the day it is due.
- If you are absent, you are responsible for asking for your make-up work immediately upon return.
- Wait in your desk to be released from class.
Bellville District 201: www.bths201.org
SIS Parent Portal: https://sis.bths201.org/bl/
District 201 Calendar: http://www.bths201.org/District%20Calendar/District_Calendar.asp?year=10-11
Mrs. Jill Bergmann, MS Special Education * Belleville East High School * 2555 West Blvd. Belleville, IL 62221 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org