Homework # 32 Due Thursday
- Complete your study guide that you made in class. Make sure that you have all of the information included in your study guide that you should have copied in class.
- Study for the test
- If you have not handed in your Vocabulary Folder it MUST BE on my desk by tomorrow. Otherwise you will receive a zero as a grade.
Homework #31 Due Tuesday November 1, 2011:
- Complete the assignment that you started in class. Your bar graph is due by Wednesday November 2.
- Be careful when you go out trick-or-treating.
- Study for the test on Thursday!!
Homework # 30 Due Friday October 28, 2011:
- Skills Practice pg 6. Complete the entire page.
- Get your assessment reflection signed and brought back by tomorrow the latest.
Homework # 29 Due Thursday October 27, 2011:
- Complete page 6 in your Study Guide and Intervention Workbook.
- Get your assessment reflection results signed.
Homework # 28 Due Wednesday October 26, 2011:
- Complete page 97 in your enVision Workbook. I do not have any extras, so if you lose it I can not replace it!
- Update your Vocabulary Folder
Homework #27 Due Tuesday October 25, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on converting decimals into fractions
- Study for the quiz tomorrow.
- Get your quiz signed if you have not done so already.
- Enjoy a weekend free of homework. You have worked hard this week :).
- If you have not brought in your signed quiz please return it signed by Monday October 24, 2011.
Homework #26 Due Friday October 21:
- Study Guide and Intervention page 5. Complete the entire page.
- Get your quiz signed.
Homework # 25 Due Thursday October 20, 2011:
- Skills Practice page 5 questions 19-26.
- I am very proud of how well you all did on the Chapter 2 Quiz. Please keep up the great work.
Homework # 24 Due Wednesday October 19, 2011:
- Skills Practice Workbook page 4 questions 28-33. Skills Practice page 5 questions 1-12.
- Your vocabulary folder was due in to me on Monday. You will lose 5 points every day that it is late.
Homework # 23 Due Tuesday October 18, 2011:
- Skills Practice Workbook page 4 question 1-18. For questions 10-18 find equivalent fractions for each of the given fractions.
- Quiz Tomorrow. You can find a list of topics under the Upcoming Test/Quiz tab.
Homework #22 Due Monday October 17, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on reducing fractions to lowest terms (front) and dividing whole numbers (back).
- Complete your Vocabulary Folders. They will be collected on Monday
Homework # 21 Due Friday October 14, 2011:
- Complete page 4 in your Study Guide and Intervention Workbook. For questions 4-9 just find equivalent fractions.
- Bring back your signed test if you have not done so already.
Homework # 20 Due Thursday October 13, 2011
- Complete the hand-out on converting improper fractions to mixed numbers.
- If you have not done so already, get your test and dream house project signed.
Homework # 19 Due Wednesday October12, 2011:
- Complete your Fraction Name Project. Make that you create a picture that represents the fraction that your fraction name makes. Also, make sure that it is neat and colorful.
- Get your Dream House Project grade signed.
- Get your Chapter 1 Test signed.
- Update your Vocabulary Folder.
Homework # 18 Due Tuesday October 11, 2011:
- Create a picture that depicts a fraction. For example, you can draw a picture of a pizza pie that is cut into 8 pieces and has a piece missing. Be creative!! Make sure that it is done on a piece of computer paper and/or construction paper. It needs to be neat and colorful.
- Update your Vocabulary Folder.