HW #15 Due Dec 2 , 2011
Complete the handout that was given out in class today. If you tell me the word "snow" I will give you an extra point on your quiz.
HW #14 Due December 1 2011
On the top of the flap for each operation you are going to list the
words that represent the operations. For example under addition you
would write the words sum, increased by, added to and so on. On the
paper under the flap you are going to copy down the notes in class
that had the verbal phrase and then it translated into an algebraic
expression. Example seven increased by a number would be 7+n
Homework #13 Due November 30 ,2011
- Skills Practice Workbook page 9 .
- Study for the quiz which will be Thursday
Homework # 12 Due November 29 2011:
- Envision workbook page 46. Complete the entire page
- Complete your Number Sense Quiz reflection and get it signed.
Homework # 11 Due November 28 2011:
In your COACH BOOK read over the examples on pages 68-69 and on pages 70-71. Use those examples to help you answer the questions on pages 69, 70, 73 -75. Make sure that you answer all of the questions that are assigned. You can write the answers for the Coached Examples on pages 69 and 73 in the book, but please write your answers for all of the other questions on the sheet that was given out in class. This will be collected and graded! I will not accept work that is not done on the sheet that was handed out in class.
Homework #10 Due Wednesday November 23, 2011:
- Complete questions 1-8 on page 45 in your Envision Workbook.
- Complete the table
Homework #9 Due Tuesday November 22, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on filling in missing values of a table and determining a rule for a given situation.
- Study for the quiz tomorrow. A list of the topics that will be on the quiz can be found under the Upcoming Test/Quiz Section of the website.
Homework #8 Due Monday November 20, 2011:
- Complete the P.E.M.D.A.S. Foldable. Create your own acroynm for P.E.M.D.A.S. Make sure that you make it neat and colorful.
- Complete the worksheet on the Order of Operations.
- Be prepared for a quiz on Tuesday.
Homework #7 Due Friday November 18, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on exponents. Make sure that you read the directions.
- Please bring in pennies.
Homework # 6 Due Thursday November 17, 2011:
- EnVision Workbook page 39. Complete the entire page.
Homework # 5 Due Wednesday November 16, 2011:
- Skills Practice Workbook page 8 questions 1-12.
Homework # 4 Due Tuesday November 15, 2011:
- Study Guide and Intervention page 8. Complete the entire page.
- Be prepared for a quiz on Wednesday.
Homework # 3 Due Monday November 14, 2011:
- Skills Practice Workbook page 7
- Envision Workbook pages 25-26
Extra Credit Assignment: Millions, Billions and Trillions Extra Credit
Due Monday November 14, 2011
On a piece of computer paper or on a piece of chart paper represent the powers of ten from ten to a trillion in the following forms, repeated multiplication, exponential form and in standard form.Make sure that it is neat and legible. You can refer to your notes or the Handbook for help. If you have any questions email me and I will try to answer them.
Homework # 2 Due Thursday November 10, 2011:
- Study Guide and Intervention Workbook page 7 questions 1-12.
Homework # 1 Due Wednesday November 9, 2011:
- Complete your test reflection sheet. Make sure that you get it signed.
- Envision workbook pages 3 and 5.
- Complete the HW Dilemma # 1 problem.