- SKills Practice page 21. Complete the entire page
- Quiz on Friday
- ITA on Thursday
Study Guide and Intervention page 21
Vocabulary Folder is due on Monday. There should be at least 63 words. You can find a complete list of the words by clicking the link on the homepage.
Homework #25 Due March 4, 2011
- Create a "Peak Sheet" for the test tomorrow on one side of a 3x 5 index card.
Homework #24 Due March 3, 2011
- Skills Practice Workbook page 20 complete the entire page
- Study for the test on Friday.
Homework #23 Due March 2, 2011
- Study Guide and Intervention Workbook page 20. Complete the entire page.
- There will be a test on Friday on all of Chapter 6.
Homework #22 Due February 28, 2011
- Complete the Math Packet. Your answers for Part 1 need to be on the Bubble Sheet that was provided. Your answers for Part 2 can be done in the booklet. This will be marked as a test. Every day that it is late you will lose 5 points off of your grade.
Homework #21 Due February 18, 2011
- Skills Practice Page 19 questions 1-18
Homework #20 Due February 17, 2011
- Complete the worksheet on percents
- Those of you who had incomplete or missing homework last night need to complete the additional worksheet.
Homework #19 Due February 16, 2011
- Study Guide and Intervention Workbook page 19 questions 1-12
- Represent 100 at least 60 different ways. If you can represent 100, 100 ways you will earn either a coupon or a homework pass.
Homework #18 Due February 15, 2011
- Complete the worksheet on ordering numbers and percents.
Homework #17 Due Friday Feb 11, 2011
- Study for quiz tomorrow on percents, fractions and decimals.
- Complete the project that we have started in class. The outside flap is percents. Top inside is decimals and the bottom flap are fractions both reduced and not reduced.
Homework #16 Due Thursday Feb 10, 2011
- Complete the worksheet on percents.
- Study for quiz on Friday
Homework #15 Due Wednesday Feb 9, 2011
- Skills Practice page 18 questions 1-20
- Study Guide and Intervention page 18. Complete the entire page.
Homework # 14 Due Tuesday February 8, 2011:
Turn the following fractions and decimals into percents. 1/4, 1/2, 2/5, 1/3, 1/5, 0.25, 0.71 , 0.9, 0.3, 0.29
Complete the 10x10 grid project at home. Make sure that you tell what percent there is of each color.
STUDY for your Chapter 5 Test tomorrow.
If you bring in a study guide you can earn additional points on your test. Remember, if you have any questions you can email me.
Homework #13 Due Thursday Feb. 3, 2011
- Study Guide and Intervention page 17.
- Study for your test on Friday.
Homework #12 Due Wednesday February 2, 2011
- Skills Practice Workbook page 17. Complete the entire page.
- Test Friday
Homework #11 Due Tuesday February 1, 2011
Complete the review sheet. Quiz tomorrow.
Homework #10 Due Monday January 31, 2011
- Complete the unit rate project. In the second column I want the unit rate of the item. Show your work. When you double the quantity take the rate that you set up in the second column and multiply it by two. Show your work. If you have any questions email me.
- Study for the quiz on Tuesday
Homework #9 Due Wednesday January 26, 2011:
- Skills Practice workbook page 15 questions 15-28.
Homework #8 Due Tuesday January 25, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on unit rates.
Homework #7 Due Monday January 24, 2011:
- Skills Practice Workbook page 16 questions 1-6.
- Get your Chapter 4 Test Signed
Homework #6 Due January 20, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on proportions
Homework #5 Due January 19, 2011:
- Page 15 in your Skills Practice workbook. Only do questions 1-14.
Homework #4 Due January 18, 2011:
- On a separate piece of computer paper or construction paper draw a line plot and calculate the mean, mode, median and range for the following data values.
- 10,15, 15, 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 10, 15, 20, 25, 15, 15, 10
- Make sure to do all of your calculations on a separate piece of loose-leaf. Your computer paper or construction paper should only have the line plot as well as the values of the mean, mode, median and range. I want to see your calculations so please attach the scrap paper to the computer or construction paper. This will be graded.
- Please go on to ACUITY and take the tests that I have assigned you.
Homework #3 Due January 14, 2011:
- Complete the Chapter 4 Review Sheet.
- Study for the test tomorrow.
- All of the topics for the test can be found under the upcoming test and assignments tab.
- Extra Credit: In addition to completing the review sheet create a study guide/booklet/review sheet. You can earn a coupon for your test if you make one as extra credit!! The more time and effort you put into studying the better .
Homework #2 Due January 12, 2011:
- Study Guide and Intervention Page 14
- Get tests signed
Homework #1 Due January 11, 2011:
- Complete the worksheet on the mode, median and range