General Study Tips
2. Study in a well lit place with as few distractions as possible.
3. Review class notes each day while they are fresh in your mind!
4. Take short breaks while you're studying (don't get overwhelmed or overloaded)
5. Bribe yourself- When you finish studying you can do something fun.
6. Jot down notes as you read.
7. Don't be afraid to ask your teacher questions or for extra help!
8. Don't procrastinate!
1. Start off papers with an attention grabbing fact, story, or question
2. Each paragraph should focus on one topic with supporting details
3. A paragraph should have 4-5 sentences
4. A conclusion paragraph should sum up your main ideas