Mrs. Jefferson Classroom Expectations and Rules
Student Requirements and Expectations
- Golden rule if the Teacher is instructing there is absolutely no talking or moving out of your seats.
- Students are expected to arrive to class on time.
- Follow all instructions given by the teacher the first time.
- Complete all assignments in class and homework.
- Bring supplies to class everyday
- Participate in Classroom discussions
- Students are expected to keep a notebook with all the daily notes from class.
- For the safety of each student all students must remain in their assigned seats unless given permission to get up.
- Keep classroom area clean and neat.
1. Arrive to class on time, and prepared to work.
2. Attend to personal needs before coming to class.
3. Remain in your assigned seat unless you have permission to get up.
4. Talk only when permitted. Only one person may talk at a time.
- Verbal warning
- Written warning, (Reflection assignment)
- Phone Call Home
- Parent notice sent home
- Counselor Referral
- Parent/Teacher/Student Conference
- Office Referral