Anderson, L.W., & Krathwohl, D. R. (Eds.). (2001). A taxonomy for learning, teaching, and assessing: A revision of Bloom's taxonomy of educational objectives. New York: Longman.
Braggett, E. J. (1994). Developing programs for gifted students: a total school approach. Highett: Hawker Brownlow Education.
Caram, C. A., & Davis, P. B. (2005). Inviting student engaging with questioning. Retrieved April 28, 2009 from
The Commonwealth of Australia The education of gifted and talented children. (2001). Canberra: The Commonwealth of Australia.
DeBono, E. (1999). Six thinking hats (2nd ed.). New York: Back Bay Books.
Department of Education and Training Queensland. (2004). Productive pedagogies. Retrieved May 1, 2009 from http://education.qld.gov.au/corporate/newbasics/html/pedagogies/pedagog.html
Dufficy, P. (2005). Designing learning for diverse classrooms. Newtown: Primary English Teaching Association.
- Edwards, C. H., & Watts, V. (2004). Classroom discipline and management: an australiasian perspective. Milton: John Wiley & Sons.
Freire, P. (1996). Letters to Cristine. New York: Routledge.
Gardener, H. (1983). Frames of mind: the theory of multiple intelligences. New York: Basic Books.
Glasser, W. (1965). Reality therapy. New York: Harper Collins.
Good, T. L. & Brophy, J. E. (1991). Looking in Classrooms (5th ed.). New York: Harper Collins Publishers.
Groundwater-Smith, S., Ewing, R., & Le Cornu, R. (2003). Teaching challenges and dilemmas. South Melbourne: Thomson.
Kincheloe, J. L., 2003, Teachers as researchers: qualitative inquiry as a path to
empowerment (2nd ed), Routledge Falmer: London.
Lieberman, A. (1996).'Practices that support teacher development: Transforming conceptions of professional learning.' In M. W., McLaughlin & I., Oberman (Eds), Teacher learning: new policies, new practices. New York: Teachers College Press.
McKendrick, J. H., & Bowden, A. (1999). Something for everyone? An evaluation of the use of audio-visual resources in geographical learning in the UK. Journal of Geography in Higher Education, 23(1), 9-20.
- New South Wales Board of Studies. (2009). Assessment Resource Centre. Retrieved April 27, 2009 from http://arc.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/
- New South Wales Department of Education and Training. (1996). Student discipline, good welfare and effective learning: student welfare policy. Sydney: New South Wales Department of Education and Training.
New South Wales Department of Education and Training. (2003). Quality teaching in NSW public school: Discussion paper. Sydney: NSW Department of Education and Training.
New South Wales Department of Education and Training. (2004). Policy and implementation strategies for the education of gifted and talented students. Sydney: New South Wales Department of Education and Training, Curriculum K-12 Directorate.
- New South Wales Department of Education and Training. (2004). Policy for protecting children and young people. Sydney: New South Wales Department of Education and Training.
- New South Wales Department of Educationand Training (2006). NSW Aboriginal education and training strategy 2006-2008. Sydney: New South Wales Department of Education and Training.
- New South Wales Department of Educationand Training (2008). Aboriginal education and training spolicy: an introductory guide. Sydney: New South Wales Department of Education and Training.
Puchner, L. (2003). Children teaching for learning: what happens when children teach others in the classroom? http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/data/ericdocs2sql/content_storage_01/0000019b/80/1b/3d/a8.pdf
Reading, C., Fluck, A., Trinidad, S., Smith, H., Shaw, G., Anderson, N., McLoughlin, C., & White, B. (2006). Focusing on ICT in rural and regional education in Australia. Australian educational computing(21) 2, pp. 20-24.
Slavin, R. E. (1980). Cooperative learning. Review of Educational Research, 50(2), 315-342.
Smith, B. K., & Blankinship, E. (2000). Justifying imagery: multimedia support for learning through exploration. IBM Systems Journal, 39(3/4), 749-768.
Thomson, S. (2005). Engaging students with schoool life. Youth Studies Australia, 24(1), 10-15.
Tomlinson, C. A. (1995). Differentiating instruction for advanced learners in the mixed ability school classroom. Reston: ERIC Clearinghouse on Disabilities and Gifted Education (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED 389141).
Wishart, J., & Blease, D. (1999). Theories underlying perceived changes in teaching and learning after installing a computer network in a secondary school. British Journal of Educational Technology, 30(1), 25-42