Hello, my name is Mrs. Perez and I am your child's Third grade teacher. It's a pleasure to work with you on your child's educational journey. This website will guide you with a weekly subject outline, Home Learning, dates to remember, and imporant reminders. The best way to get in contact with me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading/ Language Arts
Reading Wonders (available in student portal)
Unit 5 Week 5
- Comprehension Strategy: Ask and Answer Questions
- Comperehension Skill: Cause and Effect
- Vocabulary Strategy: Homophones
Spelling: pilot, favor, cover, tiny, silent, diner, lemon, shady, label, spider, tiger, planet, robot, cozy, frozen
Vocabulary Words: renewable, energy, natural, pollution, produce, replace, sources, traditional
Chapter 12: Two-Dimensional Shapes/ Reviewing for FSA Math
Essential Question: How do scientists classify animals?
Essential Quesion: Why do prices change in our economy?
- i-Ready Reading (15 minutes) Monday-Friday
- i-Ready Math (15 minutes) Monday-Friday
- Reflex Math (15 minutes) Monday-Friday
- Read daily for 20 minutes
- Spelling/ Vocabulary Homework varies by week (see agenda)
- Please check Home Learning folder daily for paper-based Home Learning and important documents sent home.
- Please check agenda daily and sign after checking Home Learning each day
- Please supervise your child while doing interactive programs on the computer and be sure that each (i-Ready) lesson is passed with a 70% or more.
Dates to Remember & Important Reminders
- FSA Mathematics (May 6 & 7)
- Make sure your child is present on both these days
- i-Ready AP3 Reading/Math test (May 20 & 22)
- Memory book on sale for $25- Bring money in envelope