Helpful websites for students:
What can you do?
- Practice letter names and sounds using flash cards nightly
- Write spelling words and go over them with your child nightly
- Use shaving cream on a table and allow your child to write their letters/numbers/spelling words in the shaving cream
- Practice simple addition problems using pictures/toys/snacks or any physical counter you can think of
- Get your child involved with things they like (if they like to play outside than practice outside with balls or rocks etc.