- Raise your hand to speak.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Keep your hands, feet, and all other objects to yourself.
Give me Five
- Eyes are watching.
- Ears are listening.
- Mouths are closed.
- Hands are still.
- Feet are quiet.
If the student receives an E or S in conduct all week they get a prize from the treasure chest.
Completed homework packets receive a prize on each month as well.
When the students are doing a great job they receive compliments from myself and other teachers. For every compliment received a gymball will be added to the machine.
15 gumballs=Popcorn party
30=Ice Cream Social
50 plus=Wii Lab!!
1. Students will recieve a conduct cut for inappropriate behavior
2. Loss of privileges
3. Parent Conference and Detention
4. Office Referral
My conference hours are daily from 1-2pm
7:45-8:30 AR and Warm UP
8:30-9:00 Morning Message
9:15-10:40 Reading and Language Arts
2:00-2:45 Restroom/Science or Social Studies