1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Raise your hand and wait to be called on before you speak.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Take care of all class materials
5. Be nice and respectful to everyone. Do not call people names.
6. If the teacher is working with another student, do not disturb unless it is a B emergency.
Rewards Consequences1. Compliments 1. Verbal redirect
2. Positive signals 2. Time out
3. Notes and phone calls home 3. Miss five minutes of recess
4. Prizes or privileges 4. Note/phone call home
5. Visit to principal’s office
Severe disruption: Go directly to principal’s office