By following these rules, it's very easy to be a successful student. These not only make you better students, but will help you become better people in the real world as well.
- I will not verbally or physically abuse my peers.
- I will not take other students property if not given permission.
- I will not talk unless called on by the teacher.
- I will not talk over others in the class.
2. Be attentive, prepared, and punctual
- I will pay attention during lessons and activities.
- I will get to class on time.
- I will turn my homework in the date it's due.
- I will actively participate in class.
- I will bring necessary supplies with me to class.
- I will be sitting properly in my seat during class.
3. Be honest
- I will not copy or cheat off others.
- I will not falsely accuse others.
1. Verbal warning
2. Talk to student after class
3. Call parents
4. After school detention
5. Referral to the dean's office
There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for the following actions:
- Possession of drugs, alcohol, and weapons
- Public displays of affection