WORD PROCESSING - WRITING ASSIGNMENTS
1. School Principal -You are the new principal of Greenburgh Eleven. Describe what the school would be like with you in charge.
2. Use the following phrase to begin a story: "I knew it was going to be a bad day when..........."
3. Write about an event to remember.
4. Who is your hero?
5. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
6. If you could be invisible you would.............?
7. Write about a person who is important to you.
8. Write about something you need to improve in.
9. Something you could teach to someone else is..........
10. What is something about yourself that you are proud of?
11. List the things you worry about. Then write about the thing you worry about the most.
12. If you could be a superstar in any sport when you grow up, what sport would you choose? Explain!
13. Who or what makes you laugh? Explain why you think this person or thing is funny.
14. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
15. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
16. If you could change places with your teacher for one day, you would......?
17. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Why?
18. What is the best thing about you?
19. Invent the best dessert in the whole world.
20. If you could be anything you want to be when you graduate from school what would you be?
21. One thing that really makes me angry is..........
22. What famous person would you like to meet and why?
23. Write about your favorite holiday.
24. A good friend is someone who..................
25. What are some rules that you don't like? Why don't you like them?
26. Write about your favorite television show.
27. If you could be a super hero, what extraordinary powers would you give yourself? Explain your choices.
28. Describe something that you are good at.
29. Imagine that there was no television for one week. What would you do instead of watching TV?
30. Imagine that you drank a magic potion and then started to grow smaller and smaller. Fianlly you were no larger than a fly. What would you do?
31. It was the night before Christmas and the worst thing that could happen did happen.
32. It was one minute before midnight when we got there and................
33. As the plane left the runway, a strange sound came from the..................