At the beginning of the year, the students and I developed 5 classroom expectations that we are responsible for in room 3, Mrs. Phillips' room, and throughout our school.
1. Respect others-Always use kind words
2. Keep hands and feet to ourselves
3. Listen-with our eyes, ears, and mouths (quiet mouths)
4. Raise our hand
5. Take turns/share
If a student is responsible and respectful and is showing classroom expectations he/she will be rewarded in various ways by:
- Verbal praise, cheers, or high five
- Positive notes/phone calls home or to Mr. Altobello
- Earning a fuzzies, jewels, and stickers
- Earning one of the following rewards:
- a prize from the treasure chest
- lunch bunch with the teacher and a few friends
- being a teacher's helper
- earning computer time/ipad time/free choice time
Keep up the AWESOME job, friends!