Resources For New (And Not SO New) Teachers!
- Gilligan, C. (1982) In a different voice: Psychological theory and women's development. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press
- Mertler, C. A. (2017) Action Research: Improving schools and empowing educators. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing
- Otten, K. L.; Tuttle, J. L. (2011) How to reach and teach children with challenging behavior. San Francisco, CA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Prodigy Math (Interactive math game). Found at: https://www.prodigygame.com/
- Khan Academy (Visual lessons). Found at: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Mr. Nussbaum (Social Study and Science games). Found at: https://mrnussbaum.com/