- My Plan of Communication with Families
1. My policy is open door, as parents and guardians you can come to me when you feel a concern or just want to share something about your child with me.
2. I will mainly communicate via email. This is so I can communicate with all parents and guardians of the student.
3. I will send an ongoing email daily of the activities and engagements of your child, this will include a summary of your child's behavior.
4. Parents may email me any time and I will respond as quickly and as timely as possible.
5 There will be a monthly newsletter sent home at the beginning of the month with details of what the month has instore for our students and the content the students will be learning and achieving during the month.
Please note that I am available when you see or feel a concern!