FIFTH GRADE INCENTIVE PROGRAM
- Classroom rules, when broken, will result in a demerit.
- Every three weeks, all fifth grade students will meet and names will be drawn for prizes. Anyone having a demerit for the previous three weeks will be ineligible to win. Prizes are to be procured by the principal.
- At the end of the semester (mid-Jan.) and at the end of the school year, those students with six or fewer demerits for the previous eighteen-week period, are eligible to attend some sort of activity, to be decided on at a later date.
FIFTH GRADE GRADING POLICY
ALL assignments must be turned in.
Any completed assignment with a grade of “C” or lower (D, E) can be redone by the following day to receive a “C+”. This does
not include quizzes or tests
- Late assignments are given credit for completing the assignment, but the grade is an "E".
- If an assignment is not turned in at all during the marking period, the entire grade will go down one whole grade (e.g. B+ will go down to a C+).
- Grades will be accessible through powerschool.