All Business Technology classes consist of a weekly problem statement and walkthru with the instructor explaining new concepts and techniques to be covered. Friday is reserved for written assessments and student make-up time. As such, there is no end of course project but instead a weekly, hands-on project to be completed in the lab or at home if the specified software and hardware is available.
The following will be required for each weekly lab project:
- Windows-based workstation or PC
- Either JAVA SDK, Adobe CS4 (or greater), or Microsoft Office 2000 (or greater) - specified by instructor and available freely or at a student discount
- Problem statement and eLesson - provided by instructor
- Student data files - provided by instructor
- 1 USB Flash Drive
- 1 Journal with 200 blank pages - spot checked and eligible for extra-credit
All weekly project lab work is due by Friday midnight on EDMODO - group section number is provided by the instructor.