Class Rules and Expectations(same expectations on students page)
- Come to class on time and prepared.
- Please respect everyone in the classroom(teacher and students).
- Raise your hand to speak in class.
- Limit the amount of class time missed.
- Hard work will affect your grade positively likewise slacking will affect your grade negatively.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are no stupid questions.
HomeworkWeek of Dec. 7
Chapter 3.1 # 1,3,5,9,11,15,17,19,25
|Chapter 3.2 # 3,5,7,9,15,17,19,23|
|December 9||Chapter 3.3 # 1,3,5,7,9,13,15,17,27|
|December 10||Chapter 3.4 # 1,3,5,9,11,13,15,17,19,31|
|December 11||Chapter 3.5 # 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,19,27|
What you can do to help your children
- I will update the homework assignments on both the parent and student tabs for you to check what your children are expected to complete. Homework is worth 30% of their grade.
- Contact me if you want me to help your child.
- Contact me if you would like to set up a meeting to discuss your childs progress in the class.
- Feel free to contact me about any comments/concerns you have.
school phone number - (704) 761-1292
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all your help and cooperation.