MY EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY IS PRETTY SIMPLE. EVERYONE DESERVES AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS BOTH CHALLENGING AND COMPASSIONATE AS THEY EXPLORE THE WORLD AND THEMSELVES TO FIND THIER PLACE AND THEIR STRENGTHS.
I do this by providing a learning environment that:
- Is varied to meet the needs of multiple learning styles.
- Is supportive of individual needs.
- Is safe and respectful.
- Is collaborative.
- Inspires leadership in multiple ways on multiple levels.
- Exposes students to a diverse perspective on local, national and global issues.
- Supports high expectations of self and each other.