Welcome to Mrs. Swygard's Class website! I am so excited to be working with your child! I wanted to tell you about myself.
- I have been teaching for over 20 years.
- I am certified to teach K-12 mathematics and have taught grades 1st through 12th in mathematics at various times in my career.
- I have my master's degree in Administration from Oklahoma Wesleyan. I am currently certified in Texas and Oklahoma.
- I love history and I am always sharing bits and pieces with my students.
- I have created over 62 videos for your child which we will share as the year progresses.
- I have hosted a flipped classroom for 4 years in Oklahoma and am excited to start one this year with my current Pre-AP students.
- I feel that a flipped classroom helps my parents feel like they can "help" their students be a success.
Math may not teach us to add love or subtract hate, but it gives us hope that every problem has a SOLUTION!
Bell Schedule 2019-20
1st Period : 8:00-8:53
(8:00 tardy bell)
2nd Period : 8:56 - 9:41
3rd Period : 9:44 - 10:29
4th Period : 10:32 - 11:17
5th Period (RTI): 11:20-11:50
6th Period : 11:53 - 1:16
1st Lunch : 11:53 - 12:28
(Inside: Swygard, Watson, Garcia)
(Outside: Price, Walsh)
2nd Lunch : 12:39 - 1:14
(Inside: Tipton,Wallace, Ramos, King)
(Outside: Brooks/ Calloway, Henderson, Rogers)
7th Period : 1:19 - 2:04
8th Period : 2:07 - 2:52
9th Period : 2:55 - 3:40