Questions for Teen Mother: (8th Grade- Choice 2)
1. What was you first thought when you found out you were pregnant?
2. Who was the first person you told?
3. What did your boyfriend say?
4. How long had you and the boyfriend been dating?
5. What comments did your friends make?
6. Do you know any other teen mothers?
7. What did your parents say?
8. Did the baby’s father stay with you?
9. Does he financially support the baby?
10. What did your friends say?
11. Did you ever think about putting the baby up for adoption?
12. What expenses do you have with the baby?
13. How much a month do you spend on childcare, diapers and baby food?
14. What furnishings does a baby require?
15. Do you have help with the baby?
16. When do you have time to study?
17. How were you treated at school?
18. Do you have a job?
19. Who watches the baby while you are at work?
20. Who watches the baby while you are at school?
21. Is daycare expensive?
22. Has your social life changed?
23. Are your friends supportive?
24. What is the hardest part of being a teen mother?
25. What is the easiest part of being a teen mother?
26. What are your future goals?27. Have your goals changed?
Mock Interview Requirements:
You will be setting up an appointment to interview for the job that you researched. I will ask you questions from the list that we discussed earlier in the week and a few questions that pertain to the jobs that you researched. Your grade will be based on your “interview outfit”, showing up on time and prepared for your interview, and your ability to answer the questions.
Interviews will be held on: __________________________
MOCK INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS:
NO: JEANS, TSHIRTS, HEAVY PERFUME/COLOGNE, outrageous fingernail paint colors, SAGGING PANTS, LOW CUT SHIRTS, HEAVY or BRIGHT MAKEUP, ARMS FULL OF BRACELETS, GUM!!!
YES: belt, clean nails, tie, long sleeve shirt, dress shirt, khaki or black pants, dressy shoes.
TSW answer questions with a positive attitude. TSW speak clearly and make eye contact. TSW shake interviewers hand upon entering the interview.