How to help your kids and keep them focused--
A few good tips from the teacher:
- A healthy breakfast before school in the morning
- At least eight hours of sleep
- Pack a healthy snack for snack time
- A good healthy lunch (packed or money for it in the lunch line)
- Help study with them before a test
- If they ask you for any help, try to listen and help
A word about our assignments:
Sometimes life gets in the way, especially with younger children. I do send hand outs and practice worksheets home with the kids (even if it's what we completed in class that day so they can study), but in case these things get lost or forgotten, there is a lost and found tab up top where you'll be able to find worksheets from the week we're in and print them out for extra practice with your kids.
*** If you'd like to volunteer to become a classroom parent please feel free to shoot me an email.
Also, below is a link to Katie's Kindergarten Wishlist
To contact me for a conference, future absence, or any other reason:
- To request a conference please put your child's first and last name and "Conference" in the subject area.
- To alert me to a scheduled absence please put your child's first and last name and "Absence" in the subject area.
- To email me about any other school related issue, i.e. study help, fundraisers, field trips, please put your child's first and last name and whatever you are contacting me about in the subject area.
PHONE: (407) 867 - 5309
- I can be reached any time after 3 p.m. and before 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. My after school hours in the classroom are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted on the calendar.